Meaningful and minimalist release notes for developers
Managing manual release notes is hard. Therefore, everyone tends to generate release notes from commit messages. But, you won't get a meaningful release note at the end. ReleaseZri offers you a simple strategy to maintain a human-friendly changelog and generate release notes automatically. It also gives you GitHub Action workflow steps that you can simply copy-paste into your projects.
- Generate release notes and update changelog with one command.
- You don't need to follow a specific commit message format.
- Structure your changelog with a simple format, write content with your own rules.
- Get release notes as a markdown file, use whereever you need.
- Flexible release note template.
- Written in Python, works on any platform.
Neutralinojs uses ReleaseZri to maintain their release notes.